Enlist a Cloud MSP to Help Drive Business Success
When it comes to managing your IT infrastructure, do you rely on internal employees alone to keep it going? And if so, are you truly maximizing your employees’ talents while successfully meeting your company’s IT demands? If you’re a small or medium-sized business that doesn’t currently work with a cloud managed services provider (MSP), then you may be getting in the way of your own growth and development as an organization.
Cloud MSPs bring a lot to the table. Many businesses don’t fully understand what cloud MSPs do and how they can enhance current IT infrastructures. Functioning as IT service companies, cloud MSPs manage the IT infrastructure for small to multi-national organizations. They can manage your entire network, or they can provide a hybrid solution in which they manage only select aspects of your network. Many cloud MSPs utilize a customized subscription payment plan, allowing you to pay for only what you need — when you need it.
Working with a trusted partner has many benefits, including:
- Reduce costs, free up personnel, and enable growth — Cloud MSPs have many different pricing models. You can pay per-user, per-device, or have a set monthly fee for all services provided. Additionally, they are available 24/7/365 to address business needs, protecting you from unexpected events and unnecessary downtime associated with IT challenges. They free up your internal resources to work on other projects and protect you from challenges associated with IT personnel leaving your organization.
- Identify security risks while meeting current regulatory requirements — Cloud MSPs attract the best IT personnel to identify and address security risks while working with you to create a robust security policy. Security risks come in many forms, including human error, equipment failure, data loss, and hacking. A trusted IT partner is your best chance of protection from the many threats that exist today while ensuring that your organization is compliant with current regulatory requirements.
- Enable quick and efficient upgrades to meet current business needs — As your business grows, so do your IT needs. Utilizing the latest software solutions or purchasing new hardware to support your business growth can be cost-prohibitive. Cloud MSPs work with many different businesses, all of which have unique needs and business requirements. As such, cloud MSPs utilize the latest software and have large databases to provide you with affordable access to expanded services.
These are just a few of the benefits a trusted cloud MSP can bring to your organization. Not using one brings significant risk to your business’s future. Few small and medium-sized businesses have the financial resources to completely fulfill their IT needs, and many close after experiencing a security breach. IT challenges can hinder your inability to meet customer demands and address business needs.
Deciding to work with a cloud MSP is an important decision. As the utilization of services by businesses of all sizes continues to grow, you have many cloud MSPs to choose from. Here are few questions to ask when selecting a partner:
- What is the organization’s size, and how long have they been in business?
- How many businesses do they support, and who are their current clients?
- What IT support do they provide, and what is their policy on responding to requests?
- Can they provide you with client testimonials?
- What are their pricing plans, and can you switch plans if needed?